The PHP-FPM component is responsible for managing the PHP-FPM service and all settings around it.
- Version - The version of PHP you would like to run. (see Versions)
- Post rollup commands - This allows you to run a common set of commands before the instance is ready. This is useful if you require a package such as
gulpto build your site that isn't available by default.
- Run command as - The user to run the "Post rollup commands" as.
The root user, is a true root user. This means it is possible to break your instances, please proceed with caution
- Enable Xdebug - If Xdebug should be enabled on your instance.
This setting has no effect on your production instance, it will just set the default value that is inherited by all development instances.
- Debug Location - If you would like to use remote debug, the location you would like to run the debugger.
- Outgoing Mail - This value has no effect on live instances, it simply sets a default for development instances. If set to disabled, no email will leave the instance at all. If set to enabled email will leave and likely hit spam folders. If set to 'Intercept with Mailcatcher', all outgoing mail will be sent but caught by the MailCatcher helper, and not go any further.
- Additional Config - Any additional PHP setting you would like.
|Version||Status||Composer 1 Version||Composer 2 Version||Xdebug Version|
*Deprecated Versions do not receive any updates.
If there are multiple versions of composer available composer 1.x will always be available with
and composer 2.x will be available with
If there is only a single version of composer available, it will be available with
Within the PHP-FPM container (or via SSH) the following environment variables are available. These environment variables can be useful in configuration as code. For more information on configuration as code please see the Post Roll Up Actions Component.
|Variable Name||Possible Values||Description|
|A number representing the ID of the current instance|
|A string representing the type of the current instance|
|A string representing the ticket number / branch of the current instance|
|A string representing if ssh is enabled for the instance|