This tutorial will guide you through configuring your live connector for the first time.
Before you can follow this guide, please make sure:
- You have an active MDOQ subscription
- You have followed and validated the connector installation & setup
- The webserver has
- Log into MDOQ and select select your live connector instance from the left hand menu. (The solid blue one)
- Click "Settings"
- Set the "Gateway Endpoint" to the one you generated in connector installation & setup
- Set the "Frontend URL" to the url of your site e.g
- Click "Save"
- Click "Toolbelt"
- Navigate to "Reports" > "PHP Info" and click "Run"
This should present you with the PHP Info from you site. (With the version at the top)
If you don't see this please get in touch, we will be happy to assist.
- Go back into "Settings"